Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:12:35 -0400
From:      Darrell Betts <betts@norden1.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   setup cronjob

I have wrote a small script put it in my home directory. I am trying
to setup a cronjob to run it every six hours. When it runs the job I
receive the error message " /usr/home/test/cronjobs/test.sh: not
found" I have tripe checked the file permissions and they appear
correct so I am stumped as to why this won't run? Any ideas?

Cron job example

0	/6	*	*	*	test		/usr/home/test/cronjobs/test.sh

Thanks in advanced

Darrell Betts
betts@norden1.com
Looks like I Picked the Wrong Week to Stop Sniffing Glue.
-- Steve McCroskey --

Live ATC Feed from Toledo Express Airport http://audio.liveatc.net:8012/ktol.m3u