Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:58:37 +0900
From:      Kazutaka YOKOTA <yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Subject:   keeping termcap up to date

I just wonder why don't we just import termcap database from
the master site: http://www.tuxedo.org/terminfo, rather than
maintaining our own copy?

In the past, it has been pointed out that some of the termcap entries
needs updating.  Some entries have been revised.  But, it appears that
some others haven't, and we are now getting out of sync with the
latest version of the terminal database.

The simplest and the easiest thing to do is to just import
the master copy from the above site...

Kazu