Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 1997 17:59:00 PDT
From:      "arthur doyle" <baker21b@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD

Hello... I am interested in installing FreeBSD onto my home PC. However,
my modem is only 14.4 and I think that it would be time consuming to
install it via FTP. Fortunatey, I have access to a relatively fast
network connection at my office. I would like to take advantage of this
by downloading the source could onto my office PC than in turn, back it
up onto tape or zip drive, then bring it home to install.

Could you please tell me what directories I would need to download (and
from what site), that would give me complete installation source code
ie. the same contents as the FreeBSD CD.

Thanks in advance,

baker21b@hotmail.com