Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 09:08:24 +0000
From:      malan <malan@datacore.za.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Saving FreeBSD from Win Xp?

Hi
I had a nice FreeBSd 4.5 installation until Win XP wrote over my master boot
record...
How can I reinstall the freebsd loader without rerunning the setup program and
instlling a new OS...???

On the same partitioning note... I am running am ail server on a freebsd 4.0
server with 40 gb of ram, only 10gb being used for freebsd, this isn't nearly
enough... How can I repartiton from freebsd and create a new 30 gb partition
that is mounted as /home and retain my old /home data in it...

Thanx for any help
Malan Joubert