Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:00:41 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, ports-committers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pkg-comment -> COMMENT (was: cvs commit: ports/deskutils/cbb Makefile pkg-comment         ports/deskutils/gcal Makefile pkg-comment ports/deskutils/gmcal         Makefile pkg-comment ports/deskutils/kronolith Makefile         pkg-comment ports/deskutils/logjam Makefile pkg-comment ...)

At Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:01:15 +0100,
Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:35:02 +0900
> "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org> wrote:
>
> > my commits caused conflicts with your work, I'm sorry.  Now, I'd like
> > to clarify as a portmgr that you don't need to worry about the
> > de-pkg-comment'ification unless you are a ports committer and have
> > your own ports.
>
> How important is it? Should we do it before the ports freeze, or is it
> ok to do it with the next update (which may be not happen in this
> quarter of the year)?

I am planning on converting all the ports during the (hard) freeze for
the 4.8-RELEASE.  So if you are lazy :) and your ports do not need
updating, you can leave them to me.

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"It went right by me -- At the time it went over my head
   I was looking out the window.. I should have looked at your face instead"