Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2013 20:13:53 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Cedric GROSS <cg@cgross.info>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [iwn] how do we tell the difference between the 6200/6205 and 6230/6235?

Ok. I'll try to make the merge clashes minimal, but it may be a bit
difficult since I want to fix this before 10, but I don't want to merge in
your whole patch for 10.0-RELEASE.

So merging in the rest of it will have to wait until -HEAD is released for
committing again (and that will be in about 3 weeks.)

Would you mind resyncing what you have in your git repo against what's in
HEAD, so I can roll a diff and check it out?

Thanks!

-adrian