Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:17:16 -0700
From:      Dan Finn <dhrider@gmail.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unable to install evolution with LDAP support

running "make configure" gives me this:

        Evolution has been configured as follows:

        Mail Directory:   /var/mail, world writable
        LDAP support:     no
        Pilot conduits:   no
        Kerberos 4/5:     no/yes (Heimdal)
        SSL support:      yes (OpenSSL)
        IPv6 support:     no
        Dot Locking:      yes
        File Locking:     fcntl
        Gtk-doc:          no

        Programming documentation files will not be built.
        You may want to install the gtk-doc package
        so that you will get the Evolution Developer's Guide.

I get the same when running "make WITH_LDAP=yes configure"

Here's the relevant info from config.log
configure:11888: checking for OpenLDAP
configure:11895: result: no

So the configure script isn't finding ldap.

I have openldap-client-2.2.15 installed.  Is that the wrong package,
do I need the full server.  I wouldn't think so.

Thanks
Dan