Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 1998 04:58:00 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/linux_ioctl-3.0-current.tar.gz

Thats a slightly updated svgalib which supports svgalib to a limited extent.

For instance, we can run squake thats the svga version of quake.
Personally, I prefer xf86quake the X version which uses the X extension
DGA.

The downside , is that some of the svgalib's demo programs don't run.
I will have to setup remote debugging for rah in order to debug this problem
or perhaps one of the hackers in the list can debug it. The svgalib
demo program "spin" seems to crash the system so perhaps thats
a good start to flush out the remaining problems.

I still can't run quake2 althought "q2-test" seems to run rather well
over here.

	Have Fun,
	Amancio