Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:59:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rudy Gireyev <rgireyev@yahoo.com>
To:        Surya Avantsa <suryava@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

---Surya Avantsa <suryava@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> First of all, let me thank you for providing me an opportunity to
work
> on UN*X after several years.
>
> I have a computer at home with Win95 installed on it. If I install
> FreeBSD on it, does it mean I cannot work on win95 and its programs ?

No it does not. Most people use that exact configuration *at home*

Or
> is it possible that I can log in to the BSD UN*x or Win'95 as per my
> choice without affecting the programs on the Win'95 front ?

Yes. That is very much possible and is done by the same people.
For exact details you can read (or glance through) the install section
of the handbook available online at http://www.freebsd.org
There is an entire section dedicated to running dual OSes on your PC.