Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:21:06 -0400
From:      Haesu <haesu@towardex.com>
To:        Mark Koskenmaki <bsd-techlists@neofast.net>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendto: No buffer space available

I did ifconfig down/up on all interfaces, and that didn't help...
The only way to clear it up seems like rebooting the whole box..
This one isn't related to any ppp, it has gre tunnels which are kernel based...

This is bazzarre problem.. none of the other boxes exhibit this problem ever..

Thanks,

-hc

--
Sincerely,