Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:01:56 -0400
From:      rascal <rascal1981@gmail.com>
To:        rascal <rascal1981@gmail.com>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: question regarding IPSEC Setup

very good then, I'll have to uninstall racoon2/install the ipsectools.  I
must have missed when I installed ipsectools but no worries.  If I could ask
one more favor; what does your cisco config look like that would match one
of these?  I have got mine configed based on someone else's tunnel specs and
while I am sure they are comparable I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing
anything.  I was trying to go off of this:
But it's a little outdated and wanted to make sure I was doing it
correctly.  It sounds like I am on the right path for this, just a few more
pieces to go!  Thanks very much again for the help!