Date:      Sat, 8 May 1999 14:20:21 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@holly.dyndns.org>
To:        Kevin Lo <kevlo@hello.com.tw>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FAQ team.

On Sat, May 8, 1999, Kevin Lo wrote:
> Hi, folks,
>
> Because the FAQ doesn't maintain for the long time. As Jordan suggests,
> he wants to have *multiple* maintainers, a "FAQ team".
>
> I am a first willing member. Would anyone want to join this team?

   I wouldn't mind, but I'm already making myself busy with the
handbook and the 'custom-packages' project that I came up with
(discussing, not working -- yet), but I have an unusually large
amount of time on my hands, so I'll contribute wherever I can.

--
Chris Costello                                <chris@calldei.com>
A fault tolerant system must report the faults even as it tolerates them.