Date:      Mon, 02 Apr 2001 10:16:06 -0700
From:      Matthew Reimer <mreimer@vpop.net>
To:        3d@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: nvidia binary drivers

I think that wouldn't help any -- nvidia_drv.o needs the kernel module
to communicate with the card. Theoretically, all that needs to happen is
to port the kernel module to BSD, and then everything else should just
work. See:

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/search.cgi?words=triantos&max=100&sort=date&index=all&source=freebsd-hackers

Matt