Date:      08 Aug 2001 09:33:06 +0000
From:      "David S. Geirsson" <andmann@andmann.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PS/2 problems

I'm reposting this since yesterday, as I've got more information on the
problem now.

My problem is that on my laptop, FreeBSD doesn't detect my PS/2
controller unless I have an external mouse connected at boot time. After
that, I can disconnect it and use the built-in touchpad. Generating
activity on the touchpad at boot doesn't help either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (for my sanity ;).

BTW, this is working perfectly on linux, and I've also heard of someone
getting it to work on OpenBSD.

--=20
Dav=ED=F0 Steinn Geirsson
andmann@andmann.eu.org
(354)-8696608

"Support staff hung over, Send aspirin and come back LATER."