Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 1995 23:54:41 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ollivier Robert <Ollivier.Robert@keltia.frmug.fr.net>
To:        andreas@knobel.gun.de
Cc:        "FreeBSD Hackers' list"@keltia.frmug.fr.net, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: /etc/printcap for Deskjet 500 and gs

It seems that Andreas Klemm said:
> Joerg made me curious about this thread, so I just start reading it.
> Robert, what's not ok with my "GPL" copyright ?!

Nothing is wrong with either yourpackage  or the GPL copyright. That's just
that  my current setup is working  and I don't want  to  change it (call it
lazyness :-))

> If something is broken with apsfilter I'm glad, if someone gives
> me a good bug report or patch and if I have time, I fix it.

I don't think that something is broken with  apsfilter, I think its a great
thing, I just don't use it :-)

I'll install it, I promise. When I got  the time after my 400 late-messages
in -hackers...

Like Sören said : so much code to hack, so little time...
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia 2.1.0-Development #13: Sun Apr  2 21:38:04 MET DST 1995