Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:10:26 -0500
From:      "Eric Crist" <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
To:        "'Jonathan T. Sage'" <sagejona@theatre.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: [OT] VPN issues with some windows users...

I've done an extreme amount of googling on this matter, and I do find
one entry, in particular, but it's a pay-service to obtain the solution.
I guess this isn't worth the $9.95/month for 12 months to me, so I was
hoping someone would have an answer. I guess I haven't checked out the
default route settings, but I'm sure that's what's going on.  Kinda
retarded how it's just changing things on me.

Thanks again,

Eric F Crist