Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 1998 17:40:23 -0400
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        "Javier Gomez-Castellanos" <javierg@comet.columbia.edu>, <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA waveLAN driver.

I have gotten the older 1/2 AT 2.4 GHz waveLAN/ISA cards working on 2.2.6
and 3.0 with the wl driver.  Some minor timing modifications were required.
Didn't have any luck with the newer (802.11) cards which use an ISA carrier
for PCCards.  This driver was written for an Intel network controller and
the new cards use a Vadem socket contoller.