Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:27:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Roop Mukherjee <bmukherj@shoshin.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: netgraph for slip or 802.11

Actually my interest is for using it at the mobile node.

I was also hoping that someone could answer a quick question about the
code.
I was thinking that the netgraph nodes that represent the network
interfaces,
forward packets to the drivers and let them do framing and control etc.
But I can't seem to find any call to ether_output() or even packets being
queued at if_snd. How does the ng_ether node actually cause transmission
on the wire?

Cheers,
-- Roop
PS: Please copy me on the reply as I am not a subscriber of the mailing
list.