Date:      Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:07:43 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-2?Q?Daniel_Dvo=F8=E1k?= <dandee@hellteam.net>
To:        "'Fredrik Lindberg'" <fli+freebsd-current@shapeshifter.se>, <dandee@volny.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ATHCTRL for ATH

Hi Fredrik and all,

thanks for your small patch, I will try to use it as fast as I could,
because now a days I don=B4t have atheros card, but I know how has =
between my
friends.

Of course I appreciate your work in patch and time you have to spend on =
it,
but in respect let me one question.

Do you think that it would be only my problem, if one use wireless =
device
with FreeBSD ?

I think it is problem all users who use atheros cards in 5 GHz band =
today
and another users who will use FreeBSD in theirs wireless devices like =
AP,
bridges, AP client and so on.

Dan