Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2002 07:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <freebsd@spatula.net>
To:        <shudo@computer.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: shujit with Resin

Thanks for your reply.  I should have mentioned the versions earlier.

I'm using shuJIT 0.7.12 built using the FreeBSD ports collection, the
native FreeBSD JDK 1.3.1, and Resin 2.1.2, although the problem also
turned up in Resin 2.1.0.

I may be able to provide you a FreeBSD environment to hack around in, but
it may take me a few days to get things set up.

--
"The aptly-named morons.org is an obscenity-laced screed..."
	-- Robert P. Lockwood, Catholic League director of research