Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:49:55 -0400
From:      Christopher Sean Hilton <chris@vindaloo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS - Make buildworld hangs over NFS mounted partition on one machine.

This one is strange. I have a machine running 4.2-STABLE which NFS exports
the FreeBSD /usr/src tree. I keep this one machine up to date via CVSup. I
can export the src tree to any of my desktop machines and do a make
buildworld with good success but when I try to do the same thing with my
laptop it hangs hard. I'm just about to do the NFS mount with -i on. to see
if that at least lets me break out of the make world process.

--
Chris Hilton                                 chilton-at-vindaloo-dot-com