Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 22:49:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com>
To:        doconnor@gsoft.com.au (Daniel O'Connor)
Cc:        crh@outpost.co.nz, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SETI@home has teams now!

Daniel O'Connor wrote,

> On 25-May-99 Craig Harding wrote:
> >  BTW, what "category" is TeamFreeBSD? A club?
>
> Yup. Its team number is 505.

I put in the machines I have running it,

CPU: Pentium II (quarter-micron) (398.27-MHz 686-class CPU)
CPU: Pentium II/Xeon/Celeron (333.27-MHz 686-class CPU)
CPU: Pentium II (232.67-MHz 686-class CPU)

The 400 MHz is my home machine running a 'niced' setiathome 24/7. The
other two are at the office and run setiathome overnight.

I'm in the lead. ;P

Did everyone have setiathome troubles over the weekend? All of my
machines reported connections timing out.

I wish they'd put up a blessed IRIX version. I have a dual processor
Octane idling away overnight... but I wouldn't feel right adding those
to the FreeBSD team.