Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 2000 18:02:38 -0400
From:      Ben Williams <williamsl@home.com>
To:        Theo Bell <freebsd@cfdnet.me.tuns.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[4]: netscape

   Yes but that's 'the long way' and not what I wanted to be able to
do. I've already mucked about with the 'base font sizes' (for lack of
a better term) but still some pages have tiny unreadable fonts
("dynamic fonts" ?) and I would like the ability to ^] (also View
->Increase Font) to increase the font-size "on-the-fly" without having
to muck about with menus and prefs or to at least have a shorter path
to follow through the menus if I can't get the hotkey to work.

   Thanks for the advise anyway.

Still looking for a "fix".
--Ben Williams
mailto:received@email dot com

Quoting Theo Bell                                Sunday, April 16, 2000