Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 1995 18:38:03 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh>
To:        hackers
Subject:   I will be out of contact until the 28th of June.

I'm leaving the country in 12 hours here (going back to the
Emerald Isle) and only in very intermittent e-mail contact,
so don't be too surprised if you get my vacation program.

I'm still trying to get the 2.0.5R release out and may or
may not succeed.  If I do not feel that I can produce something
of sufficient quality in time, I'll be turning things over to
Gary Palmer in my absence.  Otherwise, expect 2.0.5R to hit
the archive sites sometime on Saturday.

					Jordan