Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:17:07 -0500
From:      Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
To:        Laszlo Nagy <gandalf@shopzeus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Creating a CUPS printer instance from web interface?

Your issues seem generic to CUPS, so you'll probably reach more relevant
experts in CUPS' user-support forum rather than FreeBSD's.

Laszlo Nagy <gandalf@shopzeus.com> writes:

> I have two problems. First, I do not see any way on the CUPS web admin
> interface to add printer instances. I only have 'set printer options'
> but it does not allow me to create instances.

The base page for CUPS has a button labeled "Add Printer".
On *my* setup, anyway.
What it really does is add a queue, so you can do it any number of times
for the same physical printer.
		http://be-well.ilk.org/~lowell/