Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 07:59:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      sohel mallik <sohel_mallik@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sohel@tathya.com
Subject:   Requesting your help

Respected Webmaster,
              i am a final year engineering student of
information technology, and i am writing this letter
from India. I am a unix based programmer and i am
currently studying the FreeBSD operating system. After
reading a lot of articles from the various bsd sites i
am very much interested to work in FreeBSD platform
because of its satbility and its excellent memory
management application.The use of IPv6 in the latest
release is also a great thing. i know the entire
Freebsd package is downloadable but it is very hectic
to download something like 3 gb of iso image. So i was
thinking of buying a commercial box pack for this OS.
I am writing this letter to you in the anticipation
that you maybe able to help in referring me to some
dealers in India where i can buy this box pack. I
donot know where the FreeBSD package is available. I
would also like to request you to please kindly
consider me if i could get some discounts on the
product because it is not possible for me to buy the
thing if it is very costly. If i can produce relevant
douments will it be possible for you to grant me some
discounts.
                   I will be highly obliged if youm
help me in this regard.
                     Thanking you,