Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 12:18:50 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        jjones@unixg.ubc.ca
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NT and FreeBSD

On 15 Apr, jjones@unixg.ubc.ca wrote:
> Frank --
>
>> Sorry to come into this discussion late.  Are you using parititon
>> magic, or am I connecting this thread with something else?
>
> You weren't what I'd call late (-:  I am not using Partition Magic,
> which seems to leave two choices: fips, or NT as that system is being
> installed.  Somebody else was skeptical about fips.

Using fips would make me nervous also.  Once NT has the whole disk the
only reliable way to repartition on the fly is partition magic.  With
fips you run the risk of losing parts of NT.

Probably the least desirable method is a re-install.  Wish I had better
news.  Partition Magic is pretty cheap and if you want to use both NT
and FreeBSD it may well be worth the price.
Frank