Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:50:22 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mozilla upgrade to 0.9.1 [patch]

Hi,

Attached please find patch that upgrades Mozilla to the latest version.
Unfortunately as of several hours ago, there were no official source tarball
in the usual place on the mozilla's ftp site (though RPMS are there),
therefore I checked release 0.9.1 out of mozilla cvs repository and
rolled out my own tarball, which could be downloaded at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~sobomax/mozilla-source-0.9.1.tar.bz2

Apart from the obvious checksum difference this tarball should have the
same content as the official distribution when it will be released.

Please test this patch and let me know any problems with it.

-Maxim
P.S. Boys, the new default chrome is really *neat*! *grin*