Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:18:23 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable Users <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: rawio 1.1 on FreeBSD 4.2-BETA?

At 11:08 AM +1030 2000/11/24, Greg Lehey wrote:

>  At this point, of course, you have your patch-ac again.  Remove it
>  again, do a make clean and start again.

	I checked that before I responded.  There is no patch-ac file in
the directory.

Brad Knowles, <blk@skynet.be>                || Belgacom Skynet SA/NV
Systems Architect, Mail/News/FTP/Proxy Admin || Rue Colonel Bourg, 124
Phone/Fax: +32-2-706.13.11/12.49             || B-1140 Brussels
http://www.skynet.be                         || Belgium