Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:14:53 -0500
From:      "Patrick Bihan-Faou" <patrick@netzuno.com>
To:        "Julian Elischer" <julian@elischer.org>, "Luigi Rizzo" <rizzo@aciri.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>, <richw@webcom.com>, <julian@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: BRIDGE breaks ARP? (more info)

Ah!

Yep this seems to be fixing my problem here. I actually reimplemented
Julian's patch on a test system here, but luckily did not get confused by
the order of the test (the first test should be if(do_bridge || ...) rather
than if (!do_bridge)).

To Julian's defence, the use of a #ifdef BRIDGE in one place and $ifndef
BRIDGE in the other place was confusing though.

Patrick.