Date:      Fri, 4 Sep 1998 11:28:09 +0200 (CEST)
From:      synker <synker@sanyusan.se>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   make kernel

Hello!

trying to make kernel in -current (cvsup 11.30am CET)

output:

cc -c -O -Wreturn-type -Wcomment -Wredundant-decls -Wimplicit
-Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes  -Wpointer-arith
-Winline -Wuninitialized -ansi  -nostdinc -I- -I. -I../..
-I../../../include  -DKERNEL -include opt_global.h -aout  vers.c
pmap.o: Undefined symbol `_PAGE_WAKEUP' referenced from text segment
pmap.o: Undefined symbol `_PAGE_WAKEUP' referenced from text segment
pmap.o: Undefined symbol `_PAGE_WAKEUP' referenced from text segment
pmap.o: Undefined symbol `_PAGE_WAKEUP' referenced from text segment
pmap.o: Undefined symbol `_PAGE_WAKEUP' referenced from text segment
pmap.o: Undefined symbol `_PAGE_WAKEUP' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.

// synker@sanyusan.se