Date:      Wed, 27 May 2009 08:41:06 -0700
From:      Kelly Jones <kelly.terry.jones@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Setting up a cloud space server

I have a lot of disk space on one of my remote dedicated FreeBSD
servers, and I'd like to resell it as cloud space.

Is there a program that does something like this? Specifically:

 % Makes the disk space available through standard cloud protocols

 % Calculates how much space/bandwidth each user uses

etc?