Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 11:37:17 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Tom Bartol <bartol@salk.edu>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG, java-port@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trouble installing SwingSet in JWS

Hi Guys,

I managed to load swing-1.0.1 and compile all the swing classes on
JWS for win95. Not sure what the problem with our jdk version is.
I do remember loading the swing set into JWS however I can't seem
to recollect what I did. Again, every time that I try to load
swing I get a different behavior is not consistent.

Sometimes, I run out of memory other times when I managed to load
the swing set, JWS fails to compile the swing set and displays
the error messages failed to compiled class xxxx.

If you do get an out of memory message while loading swing , exit out of jws,
restart jws and exit cleanly, run jws again and try to load the swing set.
Apparently, if jws fails it keeps information around.

	Regards,
	Amancio