Date:      Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:16:25 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Orion 1.6.0

Orion 1.6.0 is now available in ports as:

   /usr/ports/www/orion-devel

I haven't tested it yet. Any reports would be appreciated. Note that by
default the HTTP listener is bound to port 8095 while the RMI port is set to
23795. You can override these settings during the 'make install', ofcourse.

It seems that this version didn't really change a lot. The only thing I had
to change in the packing list was the addition of one file, and the patches
from www/orion applied cleanly...

Ernst