Date:      Sun, 07 Apr 1996 14:51:09 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Thomas Roell <roell@blah.a.isar.de>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The F_SETOWN problem..

> But your notion of an 'attractive Dongle' is really neat. A Dongle as
> a collectors item. Different colors. Different Designs. Just like the

I like it!  I like it!  The swimmer's dongle, the golfer's dongle, why
you could even do dongles with overtly sexual themes for the swingers
out there (eventually producing, of course, the dangle-dongle! :-)

> Swatch whatches. Kind of neat idea. Better than the extra vocal track
> on our next SW-CD, where you'll hear a couple of developers trying to
> sing ;-)

No, really?  Really??  Dude!  DO IT!  Heck, you'd probably be
surprised at how many people have asked me to put an audio track on
the next FreeBSD CD - some sort of musical number reminscent of
Borland's Turbo Jazz Band (which does cheat outrageously by having
employees who are actually GOOD at music participate in it).

I suppose I could do the vocals, David could play the drums (since
he's not musical at all and you don't need to be a musician to play
the drums :-) and anybody else with a shred of musical talent could
play whatever they play.  All we need to do is agree on a musical
style, some words, a simply tune and then everyone can record their
track separately and we'll mix the results together.

Being the lyricist, I'll even come up with some inspiring lyrics
to start with:

"FreeBSD!"
[background vocalists: "uh huh! uh huh!"]

"FreeBSD!"
[background: "uh huh! uh huh!"]

"It's not Linux!"
[background: "uh uh!  uh uh!"]

"And it's not SCO!"
[background: "oh no! oh no!"]

Well that's a start, anyway.  I guess I still need to polish this up a
bit.. :-)

					Jordan