Date:      02 May 2001 12:48:22 -0500
From:      Dave Leimbach <dleimbac@MPI-Softtech.Com>
To:        KP <keith_proffitt@yahoo.com>
Cc:        A-FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD  vs  Lenix

The question could be answered by how many ex-linux enthusiasts are now
FBSD enthusiasts.

Linux was good to learn on for me but FreeBSD is much nicer in almost
every way.

FreeBSD runs linux binaries so that can't be used as an excuse for not
using FBSD.

I found FBSD to be easier to install than some linux(s) and learned how
to compile the kernel and customize things much faster than I did in
linux.

What part of the install are you having trouble with.  I would love to
help you out!

<I find the support for FBSD by the community around it to be far
superior to that of linux.  More FBSD people seem to actually know what
they are talking about.>

Dave