Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 2002 00:10:32 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        David Greenman-Lawrence <dg@root.com>
Cc:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>, "bright@mu.org" <bright@mu.org>, <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Apache + threads under FreeBSD ...

From srclib/apr/STATUS:

    * Generate a good bug report to send to the FreeBSD hackers that details
      the problems we have seen with threads and system calls (specifically
      sendfile data is corrupted).  From our analysis so far, we don't think
      that this is an APR issue, but rather a FreeBSD kernel issue.  Our
      current solution is to just disable threads across the board on
      FreeBSD.

      MsgID: <20010828091959.D17570@ebuilt.com>
                testing with threads on FreeBSD.

                FreeBSD PR kern/32684: