Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 08:55:16 -0300
From:      Fernando Schapachnik <fschapachnik@vianetworks.com.ar>
To:        "Aaron D.Gifford" <agifford@infowest.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh keepalive and dynamic rules

En un mensaje anterior, Aaron D.Gifford escribió:
[...]
> As always, I'm interested in hearing from anyone who uses the patch.

Thanks for the info! I do think that rule-dependant lifetime is a
usefull feature.

The machine in question is tracking RELENG_4_3, so I want to keep it
as standard as possible. As the ssh conections are only allowed from
a bunch of trusted hosts I replaced the 'setup keep-state' rule for a
static rule and now all is fine.

Thanks for your help!

Fernando P. Schapachnik
Planificación de red y tecnología