Date:      Thu, 25 Dec 1997 18:03:48 -0500
From:      Team FreeBSD RC5-64 Effort <team-freebsd@circle.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, "'Andreas Klemm'" <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Subject:   RE: latest statistics from 16. Dec ???!!!

On Thursday, December 25, 1997 4:53 PM, Andreas Klemm wrote:
> Is there somthing wrong with the rc5 statistics ???
> The latest statistics is from 16.12.97 ...

Apparently distributed.net didn't quite plan for the response they've
gotten, and their somewhat sad NT + IIS + Cold Fusion web site has been
sorely taxed.  I found an explanation about why stats are not updating
at:

http://rc5stats.distributed.net/statsmsg.html

Stats ARE being recorded, however.  After they get back from their
holiday, your stats will be updated and reflect all blocks checked
during this time period.

Thanks!

- Troy
RC-5 Team FreeBSD Coordinator