Date:      Sat, 9 May 1998 23:42:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Have I left something out?

I have such a function
it's checked into the tree under the tag
WHISTLE_NET1 orr something similar (on a branch)
look a the tags and branches on route.c for the actual tag name..
unfortunatly the changes a re far-reaching and have lots of unexpected
side effects..
(e.g just deleting rtentries can sometimes lead to
odd errors if you don't do it correctly)
I hope to get back to it one day
(I was actually told by my boss this year that it was on my official list
but other things became more important)

julian