Date:      Fri, 30 May 2008 11:44:07 +0100
From:      Vince Hoffman <jhary@unsane.co.uk>
To:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   i386 jail on amd64 7-stable

Hi all,
	I've managed to get the i386 jail to start by nullfs mounts of /libexec
and /usr/lib32 as per the instructions here
[http://unix.derkeiler.com/Mailing-Lists/FreeBSD/questions/2008-03/msg02216.html]
(It wouldnt start before, complaining about missing libs even though I
had done a full make world/installworld/distribution into the jaildir.)

However this means that I'm now missing libkrb5.so.9 and possibly others
which means I cant use the base sshd (and probably more.)
	Is there something basic I have missed or is this not expected to work?

Thanks,
Vince