Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:07:41 -0700
From:      "David Shanes" <dshanes@personalogic.com>
To:        "Chris Dillon" <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Go Unix!

Wow, what a great article! Here is my favorite part:

"For example, are you sure that's an NT server you're connecting to at work?
IS employees in many corporations have secretly installed Unix servers that
provide native NT services. Why take such a risk? Linux and FreeBSD are
free, as is SAMBA, the software that provides NT services. So the IS
department saves money. And managers are unlikely to find out Unix is behind
the scenes because fewer people will complain about server downtime. "

David
David Shanes                                   7535 Metropolitan Drive
dshanes@personalogic.com          San Diego, CA  92108
Database Developer                       (619) 220-5800 x228
PersonaLogic, Inc.                           (619) 220-5899 (fax)
http://www.PersonaLogic.com