Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:07:25 +0200
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, asami@FreeBSD.ORG, kris@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Serious misbehaviour of ``pkg_add -r'' [patch]

Jordan Hubbard wrote:

> Give it through the weekend in -current and you can put it into
> -stable on Monday.  If there's anything Satoshi and/or the ports crew
> can do to test this there, I would very much appreciate it.  We won't
> really see any problems unless some significant number of packages are
> created and testing with this change.

OK. I've already asked Satoshi to put pkg_create with those changes on 4-stable
bento, and he agreed to do so. Therefore, over the next several days bento
cluster will stress those changes. I would like to ask all people from the
porting team to watch out and report any unusual errors in the 4-stable logs.

Thanks!

-Maxim