Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:46:17 +0900
From:      Nathan Butcher <n-butcher@fusiongol.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Promise SATA 300 TX4 cause

> Once again, *no*.  This commit may have exacerbated the problem, but
> people were having trouble with Promise controllers already in April.
>
> DES

I'm not going to argue with you. All I'm saying is that whatever
problems happened in April weren't there any longer in the 200706
snapshot when the card was stable. These vm changes ruined that somehow.

That's all I know, and that's all I can confirm. If you have any
evidence of it being something else - please share your wisdom. I'm all
ears.