Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 07:16:57 -0500
From:      "Bill A. K." <billak@geocities.com>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA Install

Hi,
     Well here's what happened with the laptop PCMCIA thing.
Someone sent me some advice to try the PAO boot disks and use them with the
CD. I did and that booted me with PCMCIA support. But I'll be honest, it
isn't running good (I hate to say it but I don't like it so much i'm
thinking about going back to RedHat 5.0, and thats not something I really
want to do)

     Could you help me out in the way of putting the base files on a MS
partition? That may or may not be an option.
    This might work better: Can I PLIP to my desktop workstation and get the
files over ftp from my workstations HD effecively creating a FreeBSD
distribution server?  :)

Please let me know if this will work.

Thanks
Bill