Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:42:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Daniel C. Konnoff" <daniel@mysonusa.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2.2 release cdrom June 97

Dear Questions:

	After looking at the online FAQ and the reference
	manual I was unable to answer the following questions:

	1) After upgrading to 2.2.2 on platform paphos the
	system utilities (top, vmstat, etc.) no longer see
	64m of RAM. The bios and kernel boot messages indicate
	the opposite however. I build a custom kernel using the
	memsize keyword as recommended in the FAQ to no effect.
	This did not happen with 2.1.7 stable.

	2) Our disks are split here: first partition windows95 or
	winnt and the second partition freebsd. Can we mount the
	windows partitions on freebsd and transfer files between
	them? (mount_msdos did not work) Please be specific if this
	is possible.

	3) In general to whom should questions like these be addressed
	in the future?

	Thanks much for your time.

	Sincerely,

Daniel C. Konnoff