Date:      Fri, 10 May 1996 16:00:33 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        hans@flash.net (Hans Glitsch)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: gcc

Nope.  You'll have to find another Sparc on which to compile the
scripts.  Are you sure they're using FreeBSD on an UltraSparc?  That
strikes me as quite odd.  If they're not running Solaris or SunOS, they'd
probably be running NetBSD, not FreeBSD, which is more intel specific.

   -Dave Andersen

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)