Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2007 01:15:32 -0500 (CDT)
From:      cadastrosonline cadastrosonline <cadastrosonline@yahoo.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Memory mannagment

First of all,=0A=0A=0A=0A"Each process has its own private address space. T=
he address space is initially divided=0Ainto three logical segments: text,=
=0Adata, and stack. "=0A=0A=0A=0ABut if the address is just something like =
343556 then how does it=0Areally work? The memory is divided into segments =
is that what it means?=0A=0A=0A=0A"The data segment contains the initialize=
d and uninitialized data portions of a program"=0A=0A=0A=0AIs it talking ab=
out multithreading? I COULDNT FIND anything talking=0Aabout how freebsd dea=
ls with multithreading, just found out it does it=0Aby man pthread.=0A=0A=
=0A=0ATell me anything else interesting to know about memory mannagment, do=
es=0Ait use any algorithm to substitute a page when out of pages in memory?=
=0Asuch as "second chance" "fifo" "lru" (last recently used) "nfu" (not=0Af=
requently used) and so on? I am studying freebsd but sometimes I am=0Aout o=
f ways to find out, yes I am reading the handbook about memory=0Amannagment=
 as you can see my quotes but sometimes I don't understand.=0A=0A=0A=0AThan=
ks in advance.=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A       =0A______________________________=
? - Experimente uma nova busca.=0Ahttp://yahoo.com.br/oqueeuganhocomisso