Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:27:51 -0500
From:      "Eric Crist" <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
To:        "'Bill Moran'" <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: [SOLVED] [OT] VPN issues with some windows users...

Ok all,

After the prompting by you folks, I started poking around those deep
dialogue boxes, and behold, I found it!

Following this map, you'll see what I mean:

1) VPN Connection Properties Dialogue
2) Click the 'Networking' Tab
3) Click on 'Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)' and then the 'Properties'
button.
4) Click on the Advanced Tab.
5) Under the 'General' Tab, there is a single check box that states:
   'Use default gateway on remote network'
6) Unchecking this box allows your current internet connection to work
again!

Thanks for all your help!

Eric F Crist