Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 01:14:48 +0200
From:      "Amir Hardon" <a_hardon@netvision.net.il>
To:        <kstewart@urx.com>, "Brian Sheppard" <bsheppard@webstream.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Cannot boot  into installation

I created the floppies once with fdimage and once with dd(From slackware),
I do insert the kern.flp floppy first.
I can't set all the devices in the boot sequence to be the floppy(I'm using
Award BIOS), I don't get any error message, the computer loads the next
device in the boot sequence, I tried bootiing with this floppy on 2
computers, it didn't work on both.